Sunday, September 09, 2007
Letting go sure is hard.
Be it death, breakup, divorce, separation, moving away, whatever. Holding on and clinging on is definitely easier to most of us.
A random thought, but it's just what i've been noticing in some of my friends.
The geylang light-up was mundane as EVER. The event had screwups already at the beginning of the whole damn thing. Improper planning and lack of synchronisation, i suppose.
And I shall not mention the tearful event that followed.
Pay is out, but I'm still as broke as before. Bleargh.
But on a very light note, I've purchased my very first piece of MAC makeup! :D:D:D
It's just a goddamn powder blush, but being the sengkek that I am, I'm all raving about it. 34buckaroos for 6g of that shit is hell expensive (to me, that is), but it's the only way I could use that $20 TANGS voucher from Starhub, for there was some mad sale going on.
Now what I'll do is of course, just stare at it.
Too precious to be used, baby. Jakonism.
On a more morose level, so much for photos and "memories". Geez.
Labels: rave and rant
X O X O; 2:29 am